I know you guys are always looking for different chicken recipes besides the same ol' stuff. Well lucky for you guys (and me!) I'm part of the Hellmann's Real Foodies and we are going to be bringing you the Chicken Change Up. I'll be sharing with you guys some easy and delicious ways to cook chicken.
Here is a recipe that Doug, from Pocket Change Gourmet, helped me cook when we went to NYC with Hellmann's and Chef Tim Love.
Be sure to check out www.Facebook.com/Hellmanns for a chance to win a $50 gift card!
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (cubed)
- ¾ cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Combine Hellmann's mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and Dijon mustard. Reserve ½ cup for dipping.
- Toss chicken in mixture until coated well.
- Roll in bread crumbs to cover.
- Arrange on baking sheet.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve with Dipping Sauce
Disclosure: I am a member of the Hellmann’s Real Foodie Team. As always though , the opinions are all my .
Photo credit: www.Hellmanns.com