See this great Bays English Muffins Sandwich recipe you can enjoy for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
“This is a sponsored blog; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Bays English Muffins to review this product.”
With a lot of us thinking about making a special breakfast in bed or a brunch for Mother’s Day, find some inspiration with this recipe for a California Club English Muffin Sandwich.
These are made with Bays English Muffins, which you can find out more about below.
One of the reasons I love the recipe is because it’s so easy to make. I love the toasted Bays English Muffin as an alternative for boring old sandwich bread and I am obsessed with avocado slices.
One thing about this recipe is you can really make it your own. You could substitute turkey bacon for a healthier option and if you don’t like spicy brown mustard try mayo or ranch. Honestly this sandwich is so you good you could eat it without any condiments at all which is how my daughter prefers it.
You could also switch out the arugula for sprouts. Since my daughter is in collage and in her own apartment now, I am constantly looking for easy recipes that she make, grab and go. She is also working full time so hope recipes like this mean less using the can opener and the microwave if you know what I mean. No need to have great culinary skills or know your way around the kitchen for this recipe. I have also included the following video that showcases the most amazing Bays English Muffin French Toast Recipe.
About Bay’s English Muffins:
Find Bays English Muffins in the grocers’ refrigerated section by the eggs. There are four varieties including Original, Sourdough, Multi-Grain and Honey Wheat. For this recipe I used Original.
Need more inspiration for ideas to treat the Moms in your life? Head over here for more recipes from their website, including some sweeter options for those who prefer sweet over savory for breakfast. You can toast them with her favorite spreads and fruits, or create your own recipe. Find more by Liking Bays Official Facebook.
- 1 Bays English Muffin, toasted
- Bacon, 2 slices
- Avacado Slices
- Deli Turkey, 1 slice
- Tomato, Sliced
- Sprouts or arugula
- Provolone cheese, 1 slice
- Your choice of condiments, suggestions deli mustard, ranch or mayo
- Cook bacon according to package directions (2 slices per sandwich).
- Slice Tomatoes and Avocado while Bacon cooks.
- Wash and pat dry Sprouts or Arugula, set aside.
- Slice English Muffins in half (1 per sandwich), Toast in toaster if desired. If toasting, be sure to wait until bacon has been cooked so all ingredients are ready to assemble!
- Assemble Sandwich as Desired.
- Add condiments, or have ready on the side.
Disclosure: This post was originally published with a giveaway 4/24/18 and was sponsored by Bay’s English Muffins. This post was updated 1/11/2020. Giveaway is now expired.
Want to keep this recipe in your favorites? Feel free to pin it on Pinterest! JOIN OUR RECIPE GROUP! Don’t forget to PIN this recipe to Pinterest. You can follow us on Pinterest too. If you have good photography and want your recipe featured here please email us at Melissa@consumerqueen.com
See More from Consumer Queen Here:
- Sonic Hot Dogs BOGO Free!
- Home Depot Memorial Day Sale – Last Chance for Cheap Mulch, Miracle-Gro & Kingsford Charcoal!
- Lowe’s Memorial Day Sale – $5 Perennials, $2 Mulch, and a Lot More!
- Memorial Day Restaurant Discounts & Offers 2022
- Memorial Day Sales & Discounts 2022