This Berries N Cream Brownies recipe has the look of something you would make for a special occasion, but it's super quick and easy! See the recipe below.
Berries N Cream Brownies:
For a little background on this recipe, this is a recipe that I got from my Mom. She has used it on many occasions and now this has become one of my favorite go-to last minute desserts. It's perfect for absolutely any occasion and everyone just gobbles it up!
These Berries N Cream Brownies are beyond simple and take no time to make. There have been many occasions when I needed a last minute dessert and this recipe has come to my rescue! These brownies are great for summer BBQ's and would even be perfect for a fourth of July dessert. Just add some blueberries and you have got the perfect delicious patriotic dessert!
“Fluffing Up” Regular Brownies Tips:
Who doesn't love gooey chocolate brownies topped with whipped cream and sweet strawberries?!? Pretty much everyone I know loves this combination.
I love that it looks so much more difficult to make than it is. It actually looks like a lot of time was spent in the kitchen making these delicious brownies but in reality it was super quick and easy! To make it extra decadent just drizzle some chocolate syrup on top. But they are perfectly delicious without the chocolate too!
If you have a brownie mix in your pantry but need to “fluff it up” into a more decadent dessert, you can easily do this with a few extra ingredients! Aside from these delicious Berries N Cream Brownies, here are a few more ideas:
- Add cream cheese frosting! Just a $1 can of the store bought frosting adds so much flavor!
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey's Cinnamon Chips, or Chocolate Chunks.
- Frost with chocolate frosting and top with Mini M&Ms for a nostalgic treat. Who remembers finding these brownie treats in school lunches??
- Top with mini marshmallows while still warm, and then return to oven for just a minute, to help them expand. Then, remove from oven and top the marshmallows with chocolate frosting. Instant Mississipi Mud Brownies!! Seriously indulgent!
What you Need for this Recipe:
For my recipe I use a 9×13 dish. Any will do but a square one with a short edge works best. You can find it on Amazon here.
Other than that just a traditional mixing bowl, spatula, and tub of whipped cream! Don't forget your strawberries on this one. I love to try to find the best the large red ones, since they are so eye-catching! The recipe will taste great with smaller bargain priced strawberries of course, but these look so appetizing!
Next time you need a quick dessert remember these Berries N Cream Brownies!
Print your Recipe Here:
- 1 Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
- 12 oz tub of Cool Whip, thawed
- 20 Strawberries, washed, dried and cut in half
- 2-4 Tbsp. Chocolate Syrup, optional
Bake your brownie mix according to the directions on the box for a 9x13 baking pan.
Once the brownies are completely cool, spread the cool whip liberally over the entire top then place the cut strawberries all over the top.
Cut in serving size pieces and drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
*TIP* To get your brownies to cut smoothly and cleanly use a plastic knife rather than a regular knife. It works, I promise!
Amount Per Serving Calories 87Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 14mgCarbohydrates 11gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 1gSugar 9gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 1g
- Bath & Body Works | Latest Deals & Offers
- Belmont Shadow Boxes and Frames Buy 1, Get 2 FREE at Michaels
- February Free Food Deals!
- Wendy's Deals | Freebies, Discounts & More!
- Yankee Candle Large Candles $12.88!