These mini apple pies are just the perfect portion and everyone will be happy to have their very own! You can make them in a jar, small ceramic container or a muffin pan! Great for a picnic or dinner party! Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook as well for more recipes!
- 4 apples
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- dash of Nutmeg
- 1 Box pie shell crust (2 crusts total)
- Butter for brushing
- Makes 12 pies (muffin tin size)
- Peel and core the apples. Cut into small pieces, about 1/2 inch. In a bowl combine apples, sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Line small containers, jars, or muffin tins with pie crust. ( A mason jar lid is a good fit for cutting a pie crust to fit a muffin tin.)
- Spoon in the pie filling evenly into the prepared containers.
- Add any extra dough to the top. Brush with butter
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.