Lemon Ice Box Pie
Homemade Lemon Ice Box Pie is such a classic! If you haven't yet made this- it's a must try!
More Recipes | Gluten Free | Slow Cooker Meals | Kitchen Deals
Lemon Ice Box Pie
This is one of those recipes that I grew up eating. Lucky me! My Mom made this many times when we had company and it was always a hit!
Looking through my recipes the other day I came across this pie and decided to make it for an upcoming ladies meeting (I brought home an empty pan, by the way!). It was just as delicious as I remember and was crazy easy, too which is always a plus!
The creamy, lemon-y filling is poured into a traditional graham cracker crust then sprinkled with extra graham cracker crumbs. After sitting in the refrigerator for a few hours, slice into pieces and enjoy! It really is that simple! And it's perfect in the summer because it doesn't require turning on the oven! I don't know how many times I've passed up making something during the summer months because it required baking and I didn't want to heat up my kitchen.
Lemon Ice Box Pie is perfect for parties, BBQ's, get-togethers and when you just want something light and sweet. If you're looking for a great summer dessert, look no further!
Lemon Ice Box Pie
One of my favorite desserts!
- Pie Crust:
- 2-3 c. Graham Cracker Crumbs, save some to sprinkle on top
- 8 Tblsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 c. plus 3 Tblsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 pkg. Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 contained, Cool Whip
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and butter together and press into a 7x11 pan or a 10" pie pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the lemon juice, condensed milk and cream cheese together. Add cool whip and fold together gently.
- Pour into prepared graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with leftover crumbs and refrigerate 4 hours or more before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 466Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 456mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 3gSugar: 23gProtein: 6g
Of course this depends on your portion sizes.
- Pyrex Basics 3 Quart Glass Oblong Baking Dish
- Honey Maid Graham Cracker Crumbs, 13.5 Ounce
- Premium Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls With Non Slip Bottom (Set of 5)
- OXO 1069228 Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Tool Set, Silver
See the Latest Consumer Queen Posts:
- Join Pillsbury for Up to $250 in Yearly Coupons, Free Samples + More!
- Dollar Deals at Walmart!
- Walmart Deals: The Lastest In-store & Online!
- Bath & Body Works | Latest Deals & Offers
- Freddy's Frozen Custard | BOGO Free Birthday Cake Shakes
See More Recipes and DIYs Here:
Magic Bars (or Magic Cookie Bars, Hello Dollies, or Cookie Layer Bars)… we all have some variation of this dessert in our recipe box! I knew I had to come up with a low carb option, since these are just too good to give up!
The main unhealthy culprits in traditional Magic Bars are the sweeten condensed milk and the crust. They are just full of sugar and carbs. So, these are replaced with Keto friendly ingredients. Stick with me, since the bars have a few more ingredients than the traditional dessert. But it's well worth it!
READ MORE HERE… Low Carb Magic Cookie Bars
DIY All Natural Car Air Refresher
My Royal Kitchen Recipe Group:
If you love recipes but don't want to spend hours scouring the internet or Pinterest for something simple, just join our recipe group!
My Royal Kitchen offers everything from desserts to one-pot main dishes you can have on the table on those busy weeknights.
Click link below and join the recipe group for several recipes a week, right on your Facebook feed!