I've never been a huge fan of guacamole until recently…ok actually I just had never really tried it. I was a very picky eater as a child and the greenish dip never looked appealing to me. But geez! I've been missing out! And who knew guacamole was so easy to make! I love the corn in this recipe and to add even more flavor use grilled corn!
- 3 large avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- juice of 1 lime (2 Tablespoons)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Put the avocados in a medium sized bowl and cover with the lime juice. Mash the avocado and lime together until mostly smooth, small lumps are fine.
- Add in the salt and cumin, mash together.
- Fold in the corn, tomatoes, cilantro and garlic.
- Serve with chips and enjoy!