Let’s face it, we don’t always have time to cook a full blown meal for our family. In times like these I like to go for a semi-homemade meal that I can still feel good about feeding my family. This Easy Philly Steak Sandwich recipe is one of my families go to quick and easy meals because everyone loves it. My husband and son like to substitute the sweet potato fries though LOL! This would even be a great to serve for Superbowl Sunday!
Add this recipe to your FREE My Royal Kitchen recipe box.
- 1 Box of Steak-EZE meat
- 1 Jar of Weber Chicago Steak seasoning
- Provolone Cheese
- Hoagie Roll
- Take 2 steaks frozen from the box and place in heated skillet.
- Sprinkle Weber Chicago Steak seasoning on top and cook for 1 min.
- Then turn over and sprinkle with Weber Chicago Steak seasoning and cook until done. (steaks should fall apart into slices when using a spatula to break apart)
- Heat oven to 350
- Place cooked meat inside hoagie roll and top with provolone cheese.
- Cook for 5-10 mins in oven or until heated.
- Serve with sweet potato fries.