It feels like it took forever for Spring time to get here but it’s finally here! The sun is shining, trees are budding and peanut butter eggs are on the shelves are the store! I love those eggs so much that I made my own recipe!
I was given this awesome Spring Silicone Bark and Chocolate Mold along with this cute spatula from Good Cook. It’s perfect for all sorts of fun summer treats! And you can get 25% off if you use code SpringFling!
This recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars is easy to make and will satisfy any sweet tooth! Enjoy!
- 3 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- In medium sauce pan over low heat slowly melt 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Once it's melted pour into the candy mold. Please in freezer to cool
- Mix together the peanut butter, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl. Heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds to make it more spreadable.
- Remove the candy mold from freezer and spread the peanut butter mixture over the chocolate layer. Put back in freezer.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and coconut oil the same way as before. Pour the chocolate over the peanut butter layer and put in the freezer to cool.
- Once set, remove from freezer and enjoy!