I don’t know about you but this time of year seems to be particularly hectic for me. There’s always something to do so it doesn’t leave me much time for cooking. I don’t want my family to live on frozen dinners and take-out so when I find a recipe that’s quick and easy, I quickly add it to my menu.
Baked Fajita Chicken is incredibly easy and so yummy! Add some brown rice and avocado and you have a healthy, delicious meal!
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3 tsp. taco seasoning
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. shredded cheese
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken in the bottom of a greased dish.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over each breast then add the bell peppers and onion. Make sure the peppers and onions are evenly spread out over the top of the chicken.
- Drizzle olive oil over the peppers and onions then top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 mins.