This is such a delicious recipe and perfect for summer grilling! This healthy Grilled Italian Stuffed Chicken is full of flavor and so incredibly easy to make. It’s filled with yummy spinach, cheese and roasted red peppers! If you want to skip the cheese, just double up on the spinach and roasted red peppers and it would be just as good! Make sure to you give this recipe a try this summer!
- 4-4 oz. Chicken Breast, butterflied
- Roasted Red Pepper strips
- Baby Spinach Leaves
- Low Fat String Cheese
- Light Italian Dressing
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Place a layer of spinach just to one side of the middle of each chicken breast. Put the string cheese on top of the spinach then add a few strips of roasted red pepper.
- Roll up the chicken breast and secure with 2 toothpicks and brush with the Italian dressing.
- Grill for 10-15 mins, turning once. Slice to ensure the chicken is cooked through before serving.