We went to my mother in laws house for Thanksgiving and she is always cooking up something delicious. It’s a tradition at her house that she always makes a ton of different appetizers to snack on while everyone is standing around fellowshipping.
This year she made these yummy Pepperoni Pizza Puffs. They were so good that I couldn’t keep people from taking them off the plate so that I could get a good picture. Like seriously people were giving me the death stare. Wait you want us to wait till you take the plate over by the window so you can carefully place the plate in the right spot to get the best lighting so you can take a photo for your blog?
Nope not happening, this is the picture you guys are left with lol. They still look yummy right? I loved that these are easy fingers foods that can be dipped as well because kids love that.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe and follow us on Pinterest.
- 1 tbsp of italian seasoning, or just Oregano
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup shredded cheese, I use 4 cheese italian
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of pepperoni chopped or cubed
- Pizza or spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray or grease a 24 count mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk baking powder, flour, italian seasoning and salt together.
- Whisk in milk & eggs.
- Stir in shredded cheese, parmesan and pepperoni.
- Let it sit 5 minutes and stir.
- Divide mix into muffin tins (about 1 heaping teaspoon each)
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until puffed up and golden brown.