This is one of my FAVORITE recipes. It’s easy to make and it’s only 4 ingredients!! I make this when I have to feed a crowd. Just dump everything in the slow cooker and that’s it.
Sweet Pork is very versatile. You can use it in tacos, rice bowls, burritos, salads….getting hungry yet?!
- Boneless Pork Roast- Between 2-4 lbs
- 1 Can of Cola, I like Dr. Pepper
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Place the roast in your slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl mix the rest of the ingredients together and then pour over the roast.
- Cook on low for about 7-8 hours or high for about 4-5 hours. The meat should be able to easily shred at this point. It's ready to eat!