I was a picky eater as a kid. I could make you a long list of things that I did not eat, but the list of things that I did eat would be a lot shorter. Salad was one thing that I did love. I love a fresh salad with a good mixture of flavors and textures. I want something with a crunch too!
This Be Mine Berry Salad is the perfect blend of tastes and textures. I love the toasted pecans and Ramen noodles. It’s perfect for an at home date night or party! Give it a try!
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 8 Cups Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 package Ramen Noodles
- 1 Cup chopped Pecans
- 1 Cup Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- Wash and chop the lettuce. Put in a large serving bowl or on individual plates.
- Remove the Ramen noodles from package and discard seasoning packet. Chopped the uncooked noodles into small pieces.
- In a medium pan melt the butter. Add the Ramen noodles and pecans. Cook on medium heat for about 6-8 minutes stirring frequently.Once the noodles are golden brown remove from heat and let cool.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the lettuce. Then add the sliced strawberries.
- Drizzle with your favorite dressing. I recommend an balsamic dressing.