Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- green cabbage 99¢ each
- yellow onions 3-lb. bag $1.19
- green grapes $1.19/lb.
- red potatoes 5-lb. bag $1.99
- strawberries 1-lb. $1.49
- California mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.29
Under a buck items:
- Baker’s Corner All Purpose Flour 5-lb. Bag 69¢ (was $1.69) – limit 6
- Millville Frosted Bite Size Shredded Wheat 18-oz. 79¢ (was $1.99!) – limit 6
- Clancy’s Stackerz Potato Crisps 59¢ 5.2 – 5.5 oz. (was 99¢) – limit 6
- Burman’s Tartar Sauce 18-oz. 99¢ (was $1.29)
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Thighs 79¢/lb. (ave. pack 4-5 lbs.)
- Today’s Kitchen Loaded Italian Style Meatballs 12-oz. $3.79
- Fresh Tilapia with Garlic Herb $6.49/lb. (was $6.79/lb.)
- Simply Nature ORGANIC GRASS-FED Beef Stew Meat $6.99/lb.
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon $7.49/lb. (was $7.89/lb.)
Fresh ORGANIC Atlantic Salmon $12.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Skylite 3 piece packing cubes or hanging cosmetics bag$3.99
- Gardenline bird feeding station or deck mount station $9.99
Don’t miss our post on Saturday – you’ll see more Aldi Finds we discovered on the cheap!
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi