Costco Gold Star Membership + $40 Shop Card!
Score a Costco Gold Star Membership & $40 Gift Card for $60!
Right now both Groupon and Living Social here are offering an awesome deal on a Costco 1 year membership. When you sign up for the $60 Gold Star Membership you’ll also get a FREE $40 shop card – what a deal!
Keep in mind, you’ll need to sign up for auto renewal using your credit card.
Here’s what’s included in your membership:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership with auto-renewal of the Costco membership using a Visa credit or debit card
- A membership card for the Primary Cardholder plus one additional card for anyone living at the same address (must be over 18)
- A $40 Costco shop card valid towards any purchase, including gas!
- $40 off any order of $250+ online
Offer valid for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to April 1, 2020. Not valid for the renewal of an existing Costco membership.
Next Up … How to Prevent Laundry Rashes
More From Consumer Queen:
- BOGO Free Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings – Today!
- Consumer Queen Daily Recap of Deals 9/30/20
- Homeland & Affiliates Weekly Matchups 9/30 – 10/6
- The Big One Plush Throws Only $15.99 Each at Kohl’s (Reg. $30)!
- Solid Color The Big One Washcloths 6 for $3.99 at Kohl’s (Reg. $10)
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards!