- Sign up for Huggies, Luvs and Pampers online to get on their mailing list for Diaper Coupons.
- Breast feeding is the ultimate saving money tip but if you are going the formula route you can sign up for the formula companies email list and they will send you samples and coupons.
- Know your charges. Your Hospital is going to charge you for everything. Make sure you go over the list with your nurse such as watching television, using a private room, and all those extra toiletries that are in the bassinet. You paid for those, take them home.
- Join a swap. You can swap clothes with other moms, borrow a breast pump, test drive a stroller and more.
- Luvs is giving away free diapers on Friday on Facebook.
- Sign up for Rewards R Us and apply for Buy (9) Pampers or Huggies value boxes get 10th free.
- Check out our post on Printable Baby Coupons.
- Check to see if you qualify for the WIC program.
- Make your own Homemade Baby Food
- Ask your Pediatrician for samples and coupons. Many doctors offices get provided samples and coupons for over the counter medications, diaper rash ointments, diapers, formula, bottles, etc. Just ask. You may be suprised at the big stack of coupons the receptionist may have!
(Thanks to one of our readers for the pic)
Planning on Having a Baby? The Consumer Queen is going tell you what you need to know about saving money on baby items.