Here’s a great list of ideas of things to put inside Easter Eggs besides candy. I always feel like my kids get an overhaul of candy around each holiday. I’m excited about this list and all the candy alternatives!
1. Stickers!- Kids love stickers plus they are really inexpensive. Check your local Dollar store for some. Then just cut them apart to fit in the eggs.
2. Sticky Hands– I loved these so much when I was a kid!
5. Mini Glow Sticks– These are fun to give as a prize or use them for a glow in the dark egg hunt!
6. Temporary tattoos- I always see them at the Dollar store
8. Toy cars
9. Fake Bugs
14. Bouncy Balls
15. Finger Lights
17. Mini Dinosaurs
19. Slap bracelets– These were the coolest things EVER!!! I had to have
20. Jewels/Gold Coins/Treasure
23. Lip Gloss
24. Silly Putty
25……MONEY!! This is my children’s favorite!
Don’t forget to download the ConsumerQueen.com Savings Toolbar.