Mess Free Finger Painting – It’s Easy Peasy!
Check it Out – Mess Free Finger Painting!
My kids are really into arts and crafts. I love that but I don’t always love the mess that comes along with it…especially the messes that my 2 year old can make! So I came up with this alternative to finger painting.
I took a gallon sized bag, squirted paint inside and zipped it up. I Put it flat on the table and taped the top and bottom. I slipped a plain white piece of paper underneath so they could see the colors better. Then I let them go to town!
For hours they watched the colors mix, pressed their hands, feet…faces!! It was a great learning tool too. I would make shapes and my girls would trace them. With my older child I would have her practice writing letters or I would write them and she would tell me what they were. This is an awesome activity and definitely one that I’d do again! And it doesn’t cost that much either!
More From Consumer Queen:
- Consumer Queen Daily Recap of Deals 9/18/20
- Top 5 Walgreens Deals Starting This Coming Sunday (September 30th)
- The Big One Bath Towels $3.39 (Reg. $9.99) at Kohl’s – Curbside Pickup!
- Solid Color The Big One Washcloths 6 for $4.24 at Kohl’s (Reg. $10)
- Bella 1.6L Air Convection Fryer $24.99 Today Only (Reg. $50!)