Grab Cheap Supplies for That Garage Sale!
Garage Sale Time!
Your closets are over flowing and the garage is a mess. You’ve got tons of stuff lying around, collecting dust that you don’t know what to do with. In other words, it’s time for a GARAGE SALE!
Before you hit the store for supplies checkout what you can score at Dollar Tree for a buck!
Our location had several different types of garage sale signs – one you stake in the ground and ones you affix to poles etc. The also had packs of big neon starburst sales tags.
You should also find a variety of markers for your signs – ours had Avery Marks A Lot twin packs for $1.00 each!
Don’t forget your pre-priced sales stickers. This will save you a bunch of time and you’ll get a 420-ct. pack for a buck!
If you prefer, or need to price items yourself, you’ll find blank stickers and tags like the ones above.
We also found receipt books, pens and more. Keep in mind, items available will vary by store.
Remember when shopping Dollar Tree:
- Dollar Tree only accepts a total 2 printable coupons total per DAY
- Dollar Tree limits 4 identical coupons per shopping trip.
- Inventory differs per store
Did you know you can shop Dollar Tree online and get FREE shipping with in-store pickup? Check it out HERE.
Be aware that there are minimum purchase quantities on most items when ordering online. BUT if you were gonna stock up anyways …
More From Consumer Queen:
- It’s Double Take Wednesday – BOGO Free Pizza Today at Schlotzsky’s!
- Consumer Queen Daily Recap of Deals 11/24/20
- The Best Detergent Deals This Week – As Low as $2!
- Nivea Shave Foam & Gel as Low as 17¢ Each at Walgreens After Rewards (Reg. $4.29!)
- CVS Coupons From the Kiosk 11/22 -11/28 + FREE Colgate Rinse & Toothpaste!