Grab Cheap Supplies for That Garage Sale!
Garage Sale Time!
Your closets are over flowing and the garage is a mess. You’ve got tons of stuff lying around, collecting dust that you don’t know what to do with. In other words, it’s time for a GARAGE SALE!
Before you hit the store for supplies checkout what you can score at Dollar Tree for a buck!
Our location had several different types of garage sale signs – one you stake in the ground and ones you affix to poles etc. The also had packs of big neon starburst sales tags.
You should also find a variety of markers for your signs – ours had Avery Marks A Lot twin packs for $1.00 each!
Don’t forget your pre-priced sales stickers. This will save you a bunch of time and you’ll get a 420-ct. pack for a buck!
If you prefer, or need to price items yourself, you’ll find blank stickers and tags like the ones above.
We also found receipt books, pens and more. Keep in mind, items available will vary by store.
Remember when shopping Dollar Tree:
- Dollar Tree only accepts a total 2 printable coupons total per DAY
- Dollar Tree limits 4 identical coupons per shopping trip.
- Inventory differs per store
Did you know you can shop Dollar Tree online and get FREE shipping with in-store pickup? Check it out HERE.
Be aware that there are minimum purchase quantities on most items when ordering online. BUT if you were gonna stock up anyways …
More From Consumer Queen:
- Insignia 36 Count Batteries Only $8.50 at Best Buy (Reg. $13.99!)
- 8 Quart Pressure Cooker $39.99 Shipped (Reg. $120)
- HOT Holiday Toy Alert! Got2Glow Fairy Finder in Stock at Target!
- Dollar General Unadvertised Deals 9/16
- Sunday Coupon Preview 9/19/21 – One Insert Coming
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join and start saving with us today.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.