Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here's the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
- avocados 35¢!
- green grapes 99¢/lb.
- asparagus 16-oz. $1.39
- California navel oranges 4-lb. bag $1.89
- raspberries 6-oz. $2.19
- personal seedless watermelons $2.49 each
Under a buck items:
- Benton's Breakfast Biscuit (blueberry or golden oat ) 1.8 oz. 49¢ (was 69¢)
- Savoritz Toast & Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers 5.5 oz. 69¢ (was 89¢)
- Millville Oatmeal Cups 2.5 – 2.68 oz. 99¢
- Friendly Farms Sour Cream (reg. or light) 16-oz. 99¢
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh Family Pack Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (average weight 3-lb.) $1.49/lb.
- Cattlemen's Ranch Fresh USDA Choice Corned Beef Points $1.99/lb. (limit 2 while supplies last)
- Fresh Baby Back Pork Ribs $2.99/lb.
- Simply Nature Fresh 100% Organic Grass-Fed Chuck Roast $7.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Auto XS car trunk mat (black or gray) $4.99
- Auto XS Folding Trunk Organizer $6.99
- Auto XS Cell Phone Car Mount $6.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi