Here’s the Aldi finds for this week!
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Oklahoma produce picks:
- strawberries 1-lb. 99¢
- blackberries 6-oz. 99¢
- cantaloupe $1.49 each
- multi-colored peppers 3-pack $1.69
- asparagus -1/lb. pack $1.89
- Organic mini cucumbers 1-lb. $3.49
- Simply Natures Organic Spring Mix salad $3.99
Under a buck items:
- None advertised this week
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Fresh Whole Chicken Roaster 99¢/lb.
- Fresh Family Pack Chicken Breasts $1.59/lb. (was $1.89/lb.)
- Southland’s Finest Fresh 80% Lean Kobe-Style Ground Beef $3.99/lb.
- Thomas Farms Fresh Butterflied Lamb Leg $5.99/lb.
- Fresh Orange Ginger Atlantic Salmon on a Cedar Plank $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Seasonal Designs American Flag Set (Includes mounting bracket, eagle, flag, hardware) $5.99
- Adventuridge 4-in-1 Airbed (includes air pump and carry bag) $19.99
- Crane Foldable Mat with Backrest $9.99
- Crane Bodyboards $7.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi