Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi finds for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
*Save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51!
- cantaloupe 99¢ each
- green grapes 99¢/lb.
- Chestnut Hill Farms pineapple $1.49 each
- multi-colored peppers 3-pk $1.69
- California lemons 2-lb. bag $1.99
- California mandarins 3-lb. bag $2.49
Under a buck items:
- Season's Choice steamed mixed veggies or green beans 12-oz. 79¢ (was 89¢)
- Friendly Farms or Fit & Active whipped topping 8-oz. 79¢
- Simply Nature organic pasta 16-oz. $1.09
Weekly meat/fish specials:
- Appleton Farms spiral sliced half ham (9-lb. average weight) 99¢/lb.
- thick cut boneless pork chops $2.99/lb.
- fresh seasoned chicken breasts – cilantro lime or southwest $3.79/lb.
- Tyson fresh USDA Choice beef ot roast kit $2.75 $8.99
- fresh Steelhead Trout $9.99/lb.
Hot item of the week:
- Hunting Home tin Easter basket $1.99
- Easter animal plush $2.99
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi