New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi deals for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Mangoes 29¢ each
Tomatoes 1-lb. 59¢
Cantaloupe 99¢ each
Sweet Corn 4-pk $1.49
Multi-Colored Bell Peppers 3-pk $1.69
Under a buck items:
Friendly Farms Yogurt Cups 39¢
Northern Catch Canned Tuna 69¢
Friendly Farms Greek Yogurt Cups 75¢
Freshine Glass Cleaner 32-oz. 89¢
Muller Yogurt 5.3 oz. 99¢
Breakfast Best Heat-n-Serve Maple Sausage Links 6.6-oz. 99¢
Wednesday meat special:
Family Pack Thin Sliced Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops $3.29/lb.
Pork Sirloin Roast $2.49/lb.
Hot item of the week:
Auto XS Auto Cloth Cleaning Assortment $2.99 each
* 8-pk Microfiber Towels, Shammy, Microfiber Mitt or 2-pk Sponges
Auto XS Car Seat Organizer $4.99