Dollar Store Decorating!
Dollar Store Decorating – Organize Your Measuring Cups & Spoons!
I was needing some way to organize my measuring cups and spoons. I live in a small apartment without a lot of drawer space. I wanted to hang the cups and spoons on the inside of a cabinet door but couldn’t find the right kind of hooks.
I found this nifty little organizer at my local Dollar Tree and thought “for a dollar, why not try it”. I was a little disappointed after I got it home as it was too long for the cabinet door. Then I thought about hanging it on the wall!
It turned out pretty good. Hanging the spoons and cups in mixed order allowed them to fit much better and it made it a little more interesting to look at. I’m thinking of getting a couple of little decorative items of some sort to cover up the screws on each side.
Not bad for a buck! What store decorating ideas do you have? Let us know and if you’ll send us a pic of your project with details we might just spotlight you on the blog!
Next Up … Free Kids Scavenger Hunt Printable
More From Consumer Queen:
- Consumer Queen Daily Recap of Deals 9/18/20
- Top 5 Walgreens Deals Starting This Coming Sunday (September 30th)
- The Big One Bath Towels $3.39 (Reg. $9.99) at Kohl’s – Curbside Pickup!
- Solid Color The Big One Washcloths 6 for $4.24 at Kohl’s (Reg. $10)
- Bella 1.6L Air Convection Fryer $24.99 Today Only (Reg. $50!)