Have you signed up for Everyday Points? If not, you're missing out! Click HERE and sign up to get 10 points for every $1.00 you spend!
Walgreens Jingle Cash – What You Need To Know
Jingle Cash at Walgreens is a promotion they do every year the first two weeks after Thanksgiving. Earn it this week to spend next week. It's not the same as Register Rewards or Balance Rewards Points, but you can earn it in addition to those.
You will earn:
- $5.00 in Jingle Cash wyb $30.00
- $10 in Jingle Cash wyb $50.00
- $20 in Jingle Cash wyb $100.00
Here's the main points you need to remember about Walgreens Jingle Cash:
- Earn Jingle Cash on your total AFTER all applicable discounts & store coupons, but BEFORE manufacturer coupons and register rewards.
- Only one Jingle Cash coupon can be redeemed per transaction of $30 or more.
- Redeem Jingle Cash the following week after it has been earned.
- Cannot be combined with any other Walgreens stock up store coupon in the same transaction.
- Cannot be earned or redeemed on gift, phone, and prepaid cards, prescriptions and items prohibited by law, tobacco and alcoholic beverages, prescription savings club membership, lottery tickets, charitable contributions, money orders/transfers, healthcare services, transportation passes, postage stamps, or dairy products.
- Earn it online OR in-store, and spend online OR in-store (you can earn it one way and spend it the other).
- For qualifying Walgreens.com orders, only one $5 coupon, one $10 coupon and one $20 coupon can be earned during the promotion.
In a nut shell: You'll get Jingle Cash wyb at least $30 after discounts and STORE coupons have been applied. You can spend your Jingle Cash the following week after you earn it on purchases of $30 or more.