Taco Night for Four!
Taco Night for Four Under $11!
We're trying out something new – affordable menu planning at Aldi! If you want to see more of these posts be sure and let us know. If we get a good response we'll make a permanent weekly post 🙂
This week we found all you need for Taco Night for under $11. It will feed a family of 4 with leftovers. It could possibly work for a family of 6!
Here's your grocery list:
- Casa Mamita taco shells 12-ct. 89¢
- Casa Mamita taco seasoning packet 39¢
- Pueblo Lindo soft taco flour tortillas 12-ct. 99¢
- 2 cans of Casa Mamita refried beans 75¢ each
- Casa Mamita chunky salsa 16-oz. $1.19
- Friendly Farms sour cream 16-oz. 89¢
- 93% lean ground beef 1.21-lb. $5.19 (will vary)
Final price: $10.94! I didn't included produce such as avocados, lettuce, tomato & onion as the prices vary so much and not all of it is available at every store. As cheap as it is at Aldi, it should only add a couple off dollars to your total 🙂
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi