Need something fun to do tonight?
Then visit – Live on the PLAIDza – for a fun night full of great things to see! Have S’mores and enjoy the glow of a fire pit, listen to some amazing acoustic music and see several featured artist. Fun for everyone from 7 pm to 11 pm tonight!
Live on the Plaza is located at 1618 Gatewood | Oklahoma City, OK 73106, between NW 15th and NW 16th just east of N Blackwelder Ave in the Plaza District.
Sponsored by Fowler Volkswagen of Norman, OK here is a list of what events you will see:
What’s happening during LIVE on the Plaza:
- “Lumberjack” Photo-booth with Instabus
- Camp PLAIDza – S’mores, fire pits
- Live music from Jack Fowler
- Friends of the Plaza VIP Area
- Bad Granny’s – Kailea Acoustics, Backroom 8pm
- DNA Galleries – Featured Artists – Jake Beeson, Tanner Frady & Jay Hollopeter
- Istvan Galleries – Fringe Art Show: Swoon
- Paint N Cheers – Painting Class: “Poppies”
- The Parish – Live music – Casey & Minna, Featured Artist – Sam Douglas, RoughTail Beer Tasting, New World Comics Expo
- Pie Junkie – HapPi Hour all night, $3.14 a slice
Chick N Wangs
Taste of Soul
GO here for more information: https://www.plazadistrict.org/category/live/