Disclosure: I was provided the Ellipsis 7 tablet by Verizon to facilitate my review.
This post was written by The Consumer King our technology expert:
As part of my Verizon Ambassadorship, I recently received the new Ellipsis 7 tablet to review. I have always been an Apple person so for me this was a a whole new territory. So I was excited to see what I've been missing.
The Verizon Ellipsis 7 was super easy so set up right out of the box! Even for someone not used to Androids! The Ellipsis 7 has a 7″ screen which is comparable to the iPad mini. It is easy to use and I was surprised at how easy it is to move in-between apps. The speakers are on the front of the tablet so your hands don't cover up the speakers! I think the thing that I appreciated most was the long battery life. Over 12 hours of usage time! No more hunting around for charging outlets at the most inconvenient times. The Ellipsis 7 will deliver a crisp image and correct colors for those who love to watch movies. Have you tried the new Instant RedBox app through Verizon? Plus with Verizon's 4G LTE network I can stay connected without having to worry about any interruptions!
- 3.2 Megapixel Rear–Facing Camera and Camcorder
- 7″ HD IPS Display (1280×800)
- Dimensions: 7.72″ (H) x 4.94″ (W) x 0.4″ (D)
- Technology formats: 4G LTE (B13), Band 4 (XLTE)
- Android™ 4.2.2 operating system
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 8GB internal memory
- Supports up to 32GB microSD card (sold separately)
- Standard Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Usage Time: up to 12.28 hours
- Standby: up to 6.53 days
The more I use the Verizon Ellipsis 7, the closer I am to becoming a regular Android user! That is if I can keep my family from using it!