Lemonade has always been a classic all time favorite drink for many. I can remember drinking as a kid at my grandmothers house. We would come in from a long hard days play outside with all my cousins and I feel like we could have drank a whole pitcher in one sitting. If you haven’t heard, Chick-Fil-A has come out with a new twist on their Lemonade with their new Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade. If you have not tried it, it is so good!
I challenged myself to learn how to make this at home because with our busy schedules we can’t always make it to Chick-Fil-A. So I came up with this CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade Recipe. You will want to make sure you use a good quality ice cream when making this because it can get foamy when blended. You can also get fancy and make your own fresh lemonade but I really love using Simply Lemonade because it taste amazing and it’s not from concentrate. You might even try this with other fruits like limes and oranges. This recipe is great for parties or just to have as a special treat.
Do you have special memory about drinking lemonade that you would like to share with us?
- 1 1/2 cup Lemonade
- 6 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Lemons for garnish Optional
- Blend lemonade and ice cream together.
- Serve in chilled glasses and garnish with lemon slices.
- Make sure to use a good quality Ice Cream otherwise it can get foamy when blended.If you want to get fancy you can make fresh lemonade but if your in a hurry one of my favorites is Simply Lemonade because it takes so good and it's just like fresh lemonade.