CopyCat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade Recipe! If you can’t get to the restaurant but you’re craving this amazing treat, read our recipe here!
Lemonade has always been a classic all time favorite drink for many. I can remember drinking as a kid at my grandmothers house. We would come in from a long hard days play outside with all my cousins and I feel like we could have drank a whole pitcher in one sitting.
If you haven’t tried it, Chick Fil-A’s Frosted Lemonade is so good! With all of the closures and everything recently we had to go without our favorite eating-out options.
The Frosted Lemonade at Chick Fil-A was a fast favorite of mine when it came out. It’s so creamy and the tartness compliments it so well- it’s not your regular sweet milkshake. I started to think I can probably make this right at home. It’s just not our frugal style to splurge all the time on eating out anyway! If we can find a way to make something at home, that’s what we will be doing!
Make It at Home:
Before you head down to print this recipe off and make your own, there are a few tips I want to share!
First, you will want to make sure you use a good quality ice cream when making this because it can get foamy when blended if you use the cheaper versions. I like Turkey Hill French Vanilla, but if you are in the Midwest and like Braum’s Ice cream that will work fine too.
You can also get fancy and make your own fresh lemonade but I really love using Simply Lemonade because it taste amazing and it’s not from concentrate. Chick Fil-A is known for their fresh lemonade which is always churning right behind the counter. So, I knew I had to use a good quality lemonade that wasn’t just sugar and lemon flavoring!
You might even try this with other fruits like limes and oranges. This recipe is great for parties or just to have as a special treat.
Do you have special memory about drinking lemonade that you would like to share with us?
- 1 1/2 cup Lemonade
- 6 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Lemons for garnish, Optional
- Blend lemonade and ice cream together.
- Serve in chilled glasses and garnish with lemon slices.
- Make sure to use a good quality Ice Cream otherwise it can get foamy when blended.If you want to get fancy you can make fresh lemonade but if your in a hurry one of my favorites is Simply Lemonade because it takes so good and it's just like fresh lemonade.
See More from Consumer Queen Here
No Bake Berry Cheesecake – From Memorial Day through the entire summer, this one is going to be a crowd pleaser! I love that the actual cheesecake is multi colored on this dessert- so it really has the wow factor! Click the link to check it out.
How to Start Fruit Gardening– If you want to move beyond the traditional veggies like squash, tomatoes and green beans, consider fruit gardening! Some of the berries and fruits you can grow right in your back yard may be easier to care for than you think.
DIY Bird Sanctuary– This BIG project is now the center piece of our yard! Although this is one of those projects that will take some planning and a few days to work on, it’s totally doable! You don’t have to be an expert to put together this beautiful bird sanctuary piece.
- Creativebug for Only $1 – Get 3 Months Online Crafts Classes
- Crayola Crafts at Dollar Tree
- Win a $100 eGift Card From Banana Republic – 5 Winners #GetActiveWithBRFactory
- Garnier Whole Blends ONLY 42¢ at Walgreens – No Rewards Involved
- Allure Beauty Box $23 Shipped (Valued at Over $200!)