I’ve got another healthy and delicious recipe for you! Chicken Sausage and Zucchini Skillet is a great meal to throw together when you don’t have a lot of time. You can be sure you’re feeding your family a tasty, low calorie meal without spending a lot of time in the kitchen! This can be served alone or on top of brown rice. Enjoy!
- 1 Tblsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 c. diced Onion
- 1 tsp. minced Garlic
- 1 lb. Chicken Sausage, cut in half lengthwise then in 1/4 in. pieces
- 1 Zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then in 1/4 in. pieces
- 1 Yellow Squash, cut in half lengthwise then in 1/4 in. pieces
- 2 c. Grape Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Salt, optional
- Heat Olive Oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the Onion until soft. Add the Garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add the sliced Chicken Sausage and cook until browned.
- Stir in the veggies and seasonings and cook until the Zucchini is tender but still has a bit of crunch.