A few years ago a went to a picnic and my friend brought this. I was like what is that? She looked at me like, ” Duh, a Snickers Salad!!” It’s so good. The combination of Snickers, apples and creamy whip cream will make your mouth happy! My only dilemma is I don’t know if it’s a side dish, or a dessert….either way it’s good!
- 5 apples, green are best
- 5 Snickers Bars
- 12 oz whipped cream
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- Cut apples and Snickers into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl combine the whipped cream, vanilla pudding and milk until creamy.
- Fold in the apples and snickers
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- Tastes great with caramel or chocolate syrup drizzled on top!