I have been using MyFitnessPal.com to count calories and log my exercise. I was getting tired of eating the same things all the time for lunch at work and found these products to make Quesadilla’s for only 300 calories.
You can make several of these up and put them in baggies and write the calorie count on the front so you don’t forget. Don’t forget to pin our recipe!
- 1 Bimbo 100% Whole Wheat Tortilla (Med size) 120 calories
- 3/4 cup Weight Watchers mexican Style Blend Shredded Cheese 80 calories
- 3oz (1 serving) of Tyson Grilled Ready Fajita Chicken Breast Strips (fully Cooked) 100 Calories
- Add chicken to tortilla
- Sprinkle cheese on top of chicken
- Fold over tortilla
- Grill or use George Foreman grill until cheese is melted
- Cut in thirds.
- Serve with 2 tbs of salsa for 10 extra calories