We love salsa in our home, especially when we can use all fresh ingredients! This Peach Salsa hits the spot on a hot summer day. It's the perfect blend of spicy and sweet. But don't just limit it to chips. It's great on chicken and fish too! So many possibilities!
- 3 peaches, peeled and diced
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced (remove seeds if wanted)
- 1/2-1 bunch cilantro, minced (use as much or as little as you like)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prep all ingredients. I used a food processor because I like mine less chunky. You can hand cut them too. I suggest using gloves and using extra care when cutting the jalapeno pepper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
- Chill for an hour before serving.