I don't know how much I have mentioned this on My Royal Kitchen but I am a big coupon user and many times I plan my meals around what I have in my stockpile. This Italian Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe comes from one of those nights where I pulled the ingredients from my pantry and just threw things together. This Italian Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe is super easy to make and won't leave little dust bunnies in your wallet.
- 1 pkg. of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 pkg of Tyson Ready Grilled Italian Sliced Chicken Strips
- 1 jar of Ragu sauce
- 1 pkg of Kraft Shredded Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Heat oven to 375
- Separate dough into triangles
- Spread a spoon full of Ragu sauce on triangles
- Sprinkle garlic powder over sauce
- Add 2 chicken strips to the wide end of the triangle and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Start at the wide end of the triangle and roll forward.
- Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes or till golden brown