Pumpkin Pancakes! I made these the other day and the whole family loved them…even the picky eaters! It's the perfect breakfast for a cool Fall morning. These pancakes have a slightly different texture than traditional pancakes. They aren't light and fully, they are more dense and almost cake like. They are very filling and full of flavor and pumpkin goodness!
- 2 cups all-purpose or whole-wheat flour
- 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 TBSP Oil
- 1 can Pumpkin (12 oz)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- In a mixing bowl add all of the ingredients above and mix with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes.
- Batter will be slightly lumpy and thicker than your average pancake batter.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Cook till pancakes are golden brown, turn when edges are firm and starting to brown.
- Makes approximately 20 pancakes