Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake is another weeknight staple meal that will feed a lot of hungry family members- without a lot of effort!
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake
If you saw my Cheesy Chicken Pasta Bake recipe, you might be thinking this idea could be adapted to new flavors. I agree! I love pasta bakes since they aren’t entirely a casserole. We all have one or two family members who just aren’t fans of traditional casseroles. That’s ok. I love a good hearty comfort food casserole now and then, but understand it’s not everyone’s preference.
Personally I love pasta bakes since the base is something everyone can get on board with– either rotini or penne pasta. How easy is it to just throw in an extra box of pasta when you’re doing your regular grocery shopping?? I tend to find the ones under $1, which of course you might have to adpat to your needs if you’re staying Gluten Free or just prefer the healthier pastas. I know a lot of folks love the Whole Wheat Pasta.
Whatever your preference, use it! This recipe won’t change much depending upon the type of pasta you add to it.
I was feeling this I was in recipe rut! I’ve been rotating around my usual recipes but I wanted to switch it up a little. I made this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake and it was a huge hit! Everyone loved it. I’ll be adding to my usual recipes!
- 16 ounces of your favorite pasta
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1-2 cups chicken stock
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 c. hot sauce
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saute pan over medium heat, combine cream cheese, 1 cup chicken stock and hot sauce.
- Cook until the sauce is creamy and then add dressing and stir to combine.
- Add cooked pasta and chicken and mix in with cream sauce.
- Add up to an additional cup of chicken stock, as needed, until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Pour spaghetti into a 13x9 pan and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.