Here’s fun recipe for when you feel like fancy cupcakes, but don’t feel like making them from scratch! Take these to a party and they are sure to get noticed!
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never miss a recipe.
- 1 yellow or chocolate cakes mix and ingredients listen on the back
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or butterscotch
- 12 caramels
- 24 mini marshmallows or 6 big marshmallows
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Prepare muffin pan and line with liners
- Make cake mix as directed on back. Stir in chocolate chips or butterscotch chips.
- Cut the caramels in half. And if you are using big marshmallows cut them in fourths.
- Fill each muffin cup with about 2 tablespoons of batter. Let cook for 4 minutes.
- Pull out of over. Place 1 caramel and 1 marshmallow in each cupcake. Put more batter on top until it's about 2/3 full. Bake and additional 10-14 minutes or until done.
- Let cool completely then top with your favorite topping...or put directly in your mouth!!