Stuffed peppers…always a crowd pleaser!!! This is another one of my go-to recipes when I'm having company over for dinner.
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never miss a recipe.
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 cup water
- 6 green bell peppers
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese, or 6 cheese slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove and discard the tops and insides of the bell peppers. Submerge peppers in a pan of boiling water for 4 minutes.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, mix the browned beef, cooked rice, 1 can tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Spoon an equal amount of the mixture into each of the peppers. Mix the remaining tomato sauce and Italian seasoning in a bowl, and pour over the stuffed peppers. Top with cheese
- Bake for 30 minutes.
*This recipe is can be made gluten-free. Please make sure to make sure you check all the ingredient lists first!