Tortilla chips are a staple in my house. My kids like them even more than potato chips. And yes, they are a little better for you but most tortilla chips are still fried. Here’s an easy way to bake your own chips. And the best part is you can customize them with your own salt blend. I even sprinkled some with cinnamon and sugar for dessert chips!
1. Cut tortillas. I used corn tortillas and cut them into 4ths.
2. Arrange them on a pan. I just used a cookie sheet and tried to get as many on the sheet without touching.
3. Spray with oil. Just used your normal cooking spray, like Pam, to lightly spray the tortillas.
4. Sprinkle with salt. You can use as much or as little as you want. Experiment with different salt blends and spices.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Each oven is a little different so check after 6-7 minutes to see how crisp they are getting.
6. Remove from sheet and enjoy! Fiesta Time!