This Instant Pot Reeses Cheesecake is a show-stopper! Perfect for special occasions!
This recipe was submitted by our reader Braden Darkins!
This Instant Pot Reeses Cheesecake is absolutely gorgeous, and would you believe it can be made in the Instant Pot?? No worrying about oven temps, water bath pans and the usual things that go into making a cheesecake from scratch!
See below how you can save time and steps by making this in the Instant Pot.
The Instant Pot Reeses Cheesecake recipe itself is very traditional.
First, mix up the crust, then prepare the cheesecake filling as usual. One important note for any cheesecake is to have all your dairy ingredients at room temp, to ensure they mix together smoothly.
Then, the water bath is a snap in the Instant Pot! Since it’s already contained, you don’t have to worry about spilling water around the oven, or keeping it up around your Springform Pan.
See recipe for steps in order. I love the look of this cheesecake, and any peanut butter dessert is a win around here! Enjoy!
- 16 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 4 Tbs. Softened/melted Butter
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz Cream Cheese, Room temp (Two Packages)
- 1 Cup Sour Cream, Room Temp
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 2 Eggs, Room Temp
Chocolate ganache and topping:
- 3 oz Chocolate Chips
- 2 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Regular size (or equal amount of bite sized cups)
- 3 Dark Chocolate Thin Reese's Cups
- Pulse Nutter Butters in processor until they look like course sand/crumbs.
- Prepare a Springform Pan for water bath: Wrap foil very tightly around bottom and outside edges of the pan, so no water can get into the pan while cooking. I use a heavy duty foil, or two layers of thin aluminum foil.
- Add butter into the crumbs.
- Press the crust evenly into bottom and lower sides of Springform Pan. (Optional: Spray with cooking spray)
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add Sour Cream and Peanut butter, beat until smooth.
- Beat in the sugar and flour.
- Beat in the room temp eggs just until combined.
- Spread Cheesecake filling over the Nutter Butter crust.
- Add minimum amount of water to instant pot.
- Place Springform Pan on trivet in Instant Pot, seal and select high pressure for 45 minutes.
- Natural release for 30 minutes. (Or full NPR)
- Remove from cooker and place on wire rack until cool. (1.5-2hrs) When cool place in fridge overnight 12+ hrs.
- Add semi sweet morsels and heavy cream to microwave safe bowl. Cook until melted in 30 second intervals. Carefully remove and stir until dissolved.
- Place Reese's in processor and pulse 2-3 times to make 1/4"-1/2" chunks.
- Drizzle ganache in lines over fully chilled cheesecake, and sprinkle reeses over ganache.
- Refrigerate for additional hour or until ganache is set.
Cooking time is reflected with 10 minutes for Instant Pot to come to pressure, and 30 minutes NPR
More Instant Pot Accessories:
- Accessory Bundle Compatible with 5,6 and 8 Qt Instant Pots
- 9-in Tempered Glass Lid
- Stackable Egg Steamer Trivet Compatible with 5,6 and 8 Qt Instant Pots
- Springform Pan Compatible with 6 and 8 Qt Instant Pots
- 3-in-1 Steamer Basket
- Trivet with Heat Resistant Handles
- Bundt Pan and Cheesecake Pan Combo with Trivet/Handles
Want to submit a recipe to be featured? Here are some tips on how to get featured.
- Try to use good lighting, we know it won’t be perfect but taking your photo out side on a solid back drop helps. Wood looks amazing by the way.
- Using a solid white plate can help your recipe pop.
- Take several different shots. Including a few step by step photos or one of all the ingredients together or even if you are doing a dessert such a cheesecake trying also taking a photo of a slice by itself.
- Email your photos and complete recipe including directions and ingredients to: [email protected] (not all recipes submitted will be featured)
JOIN OUR RECIPE GROUP!
Check out some of our Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Recipes below:
This Instant Pot Meat Cheat Sheet for Cooking Meat will help you take the guesswork- and Googling- out of your Instant Pot Cooking!
Instant Pot Egg Roll Bowl is a family friendly dinner option that will have everyone getting their veggies!
Need to use up those strawberries?? Make this Instant Pot Strawberry Jelly you can enjoy so many ways!
Instant Pot Potato Salad will be on your holiday (and summer) menu regularly! Such a great short-cut to homemade potato salad!