These are one of my favorite recipes…because they are oh so easy! All you need is a few ingredients! I make sure that I always have a yellow cake mix in my pantry because you can do so many things with it besides just a cake!
Let the kids get involved and help mix it up. If you don’t want chocolate chips, get creative and switch it up! Try M&Ms, peanut butter chips, mini chocolate chips…etc! Oh so good and oh so easy!!
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 5 T Melted Butter
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips, M&M's, Nuts, Candy Pieces or a combination of any of them
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9 pan.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
- Spread the batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are starting to turn brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!