I made these Hot Cocoa Christmas Ornaments for my oldest son’s teacher Christmas gift. I just added a mug and voila, a fun, festive gift!
Hot Cocoa Christmas Ornaments DIY
These Hot Cocoa Christmas Ornaments were so fun that I plan on making more! They are so simple to make and the options are endless. I chose white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips and peppermint baking morsels. That way each cup of cocoa will be different!
All you need to make these ornaments are hot cocoa packets (your flavor choice), sprinkles, baking morsels (your choice) and kraft mini marshmallow bits.
For the ornament I would suggest using food-safe plastic ornaments. You could also use glass ornaments but just be sure to be extra careful that they don’t break!
Simply empty a packet of cocoa mix into the ornament then layer sprinkles, baking morsels, and marshmallows. Add some pretty ribbon and a festive mug and you’ve got a great gift that anyone would love!
Ideas to add:
Ornament Types You can Fill:
- Clear Square Glass ornaments– just fill one half up and close.
- Round Ornaments You can fill from the top.
- Clear Square Glass ornaments– be very careful with these!
More Hot Cocoa Ornaments Ideas – Christmas and Beyond:
Here are a few fun ideas you can add to your DIY Hot Cocoa ornaments –perfect for Valentine’s and more!
- Refillable ornaments with screw tops
- Christmas Light ones
- Hearts for Valentines Day
- Heart Glass Jars to fill
- Hot Cocoa in a can
- Hot Cocoa variety Pack
- Mini Marshmallows
- All Natural Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Crushed peppermint
- Christmas sprinkles
- Valentine Sprinkles
- Cherry Baking Chips for Valentines
I hope you can try this fun DIY!
See More from Consumer Queen Here:
- Homeland & Affiliates Weekly Matchups 8/4 – 8/10
- Consumer Queen Daily Recap of Deals
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Dressing $1.53!
- Welch’s Grape Jelly $1.47 at Walmart
- Rimmel Cosmetics Starting at 59¢ at Walgreens – No Rewards Involved!