I made these Hot Cocoa Christmas Ornaments for my oldest son’s teacher Christmas gift. I just added a mug and voila, a fun, festive gift!
Hot Cocoa Christmas Ornaments DIY
These Hot Cocoa Christmas Ornaments were so fun that I plan on making more! They are so simple to make and the options are endless. I chose white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips and peppermint baking morsels. That way each cup of cocoa will be different!
All you need to make these ornaments are hot cocoa packets (your flavor choice), sprinkles, baking morsels (your choice) and kraft mini marshmallow bits. For the ornament I would suggest using food-safe plastic ornaments. You could also use glass ornaments but just be sure to be extra careful that they don’t break! And choose something small or you’ll end up with a half-empty ornament.
Simply empty a packet of cocoa mix into the ornament then layer sprinkles, baking morsels, and marshmallows. Add some pretty ribbon and a festive mug and you’ve got a great gift that anyone would love!
Ideas to add:
Ornament Types You can Fill:
- Clear Square Glass ornaments– just fill one half up and close.
- Round Ornaments You can fill from the top.
- Clear Square Glass ornaments– be very careful with these!
Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. We cannot guarantee that this price will be the same price when you attempt to order this item. It is highly recommended that you confirm the price in your cart BEFORE you submit your order.
See More from Consumer Queen Here:
- Consumer Queen Daily Recap of Deals 5/26/20
- Crunchmaster Crackers 14¢ at Target, 53¢ at Walmart After Cash Back!
- Huge Vera Bradley Sale – 30% Off EVERYTHING + Free Shipping!
- Life is Magic Graphic Tees ONLY $16.95 + FREE Shipping – 8 Designs!
- Old Navy Flip Flops $1.00 For Cardholders – Online Only