Shrimp Scampi is one of my family's favorite meals. I like to make it on special occasions or just as a date night at home. But just because it's delicious and sounds fancy don't let that fool you. It's very simple to make. You can have this meal on the table in 15 minutes! Yum!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Tablespoons of mince garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3/4-1 pound of uncooked shrimp with tail and vein removed.
- In a large skillet start melting the butter. Once it's almost melted add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil and garlic then bump the heat up to medium high.
- Add the shrimp to the butter mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then turn the shrimp to cook on the other side for the same amount of time.
- Before it's done sprinkle it with the, Italian seasoning parsley and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon the Shrimp Scampi over a plate of spaghetti. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.