This is my favorite salad dressing. It’s so good, you’ll probably want to eat it by the spoonful! I use this on tacos, salads and dipping!
This Cilantro Lime Dressing will take your salad to the next level! Forget spending $10+ on a restaurant salad, make your own and have a fun night in!
- 1 bottle of Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 Tomatillo (look like little green tomatoes)
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 Jalapeno, remove the seeds to make it less hot
- 1 Tablespoon of Sugar
- The juice of 1 Lime
- Mix all ingredients in the blender until smooth and creamy.