Garnier Whole Blends ONLY 50¢!
Garnier Whole Blends on the Cheap!
Here’s an awesome online deal you can score at Walgreens but you’ll need to hurry as stock is going fast! You’ll be able to score 2 bottles of Garnier Whole Blends shampoo and /or conditioner for just 83¢ using digital clip to card coupons. No rewards involved. You need to choose free in-store pickup where available to avoid shipping.
You’ll use a $4/2 manufacturer’s coupon and a $1/1 Walgreens Store coupon – both you can clip to your card on the Garnier product page. In order to opt for store pick-up the variety you want must be in-stock at your location. If it shows out of stock at your store click “check other stores” for more options near you.
Here’s How to score this deal:
- Sign into your Walgreens account
- Add 2 Garnier shampoo and/or conditioner to your cart – shop here
- Scroll down the product page and clip the $4/2 and $1/1 coupons
- Check out and choose in-store pickup
- Pay 83¢
Next Up … The Best Easter Candy Deals
Have you signed up for Everyday Points? If not, you’re missing out! Click HERE and sign up to get 10 points for every $1.00 you spend!
- Walgreens coupon policy
- Walgreens 101
- Understanding Balance Rewards
- Understanding Register Rewards
- Walgreens Beauty Club
More From Consumer Queen:
- Best Deals at CVS Starting This Sunday (March 7th)
- Free Online Craft Classes for Kids
- Free Virtual Painting Classes
- Arie Undies 6 for $25 (Reg. $12.95) – Just $4 Each!
- Free Sample Roca Bites Chocolate Candy
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.