Aldi Deals 11/12 -11/18
New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Aldi now participates in ShopKick! If you're not sure what ShopKick is you can read about it here. You can also save big on Aldi's already low prices with produce rebates from Checkout51 and Snap
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi deals for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Under a buck items:
- Chef's Cupboard canned broth 14-oz. 49¢
- Cheese Club mac & cheese 5.5 – 7.25 oz. 59¢
- Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-oz. 99¢
- L'oven Fresh brown & serve rolls 12-oz. 99¢
Wednesday meat special:
- Fresh boneless pork butt roast $1.99/lb.
- Tyson USDA choice beef pot roast kit $8.99
Hot item of the week:
Crofton turkey roasting accessories $2.99 each:
- flavor injector
- red or black baster w/cleaning brush
- 2-pk turkey lifters