New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are the Aldi deals for this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Tomato 4-pk 69¢
Pineapples $1.29 each
Strawberries 1-lb. $1.29
Sweet Corn 4-pk $1.49
Multi-Colored Bell Peppers 3-pk $1.99
Under a buck items:
Burman’s Yellow Mustard 20-oz. 69¢
Boulder 4th of July Tableware 89¢
Chef’sCupboard Bread Crumbs 15-oz. 89¢
Happy Harvest German Potato Salad 15-oz. 99¢
Baker’s Corner Patriotic Confetti Cake Mix 99¢
Burman’s BBQ Sauce 18-oz. 99¢
Happy Harvest 3 Bean Salad 15-oz. 99¢
Wednesday meat special:
T-Bone steak $8.99/lb.
Fresh 73% Lean Ground Beef 5-lb. pack $10.99
Hot item of the week:
Crane XL beach bag $5.99 each