New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here are a few unadvertised deals I found while at Aldi's.
Looking for a great price on Milk? I found some great prices during my trip to Aldi's over the weekend!
Friendly Farms Whole, 2%, Skim Milk – 1 Gallon 2.69
Friendly Farms Almond Mild 1/2 gal 2.49
Fit and Active Original and Vanilla Organic Soymilk 1/2 gal 2.29
Oklahoma Produce Prices:
Key Limes 32 oz 1.99
Kiwi Fruit 16 oz 1.89
Blueberries or Blackberries 6 oz 1.49
4″ Bamboo Plants in decorative pot 1.50