- 2/3 cups of Hellmann's or Best Foods real mayo
- 1/3 cup finely shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1/2 -1 cup crushed plain tortilla chips
- Preheat oven 425 degrees
- Combine Hellmann's or Best Foods real mayo, cheese, lime juice and ground chipotle in a medium bowl.
- Dip chicken in mayo mix making sure the strips are evenly covered.
- Roll in tortilla chips, pressing the chips into chicken.
- Spray baking sheet with olive oil and arrange chicken on sheet.
- Cook about 15-20 mins or until chicken is done and crispy.
Current Cartwheel offers:
Like to shop online? You can find lots of great deals at Target.com. If you have a Target REDcard, shipping is always free and you’ll get 5% off your purchase!